Hi, my name is Calvin Koepke (pronounced Kepkee), and I live in Missoula, Montana. I am married to my beautiful and lovely wife, Tanya, and we are expecting our first little one in August.
I write about the Ancient Mystery that we call God, and do my best to present Him well. My writing is focused on battling our shallow views of the Lord.
A Little History
The simple reason for this change has been a result of God revealing Himself to me in a way that made design a lesser pursuit. The purpose of this blog has always been to write “on paper” what I am thinking. I don’t claim to boast in my writing skills or even in my intellectual knowledge; I will, however, boast immensely to the fact that God is an Ancient Mystery, and that as such He is (and should be) the primary focus of our existence.
Because of this fact, I write and hope to, at least in some small way, proclaim His glory.
Some Suggested Readings
I’ve collected a few readings to get you started, below. Otherwise, browse the archives.
- What I Wish I’d Known Before Saying “I Do”
- Ancient Mystery
- Faith: The Ultimate Struggle
- The Most Important Parable You’ll Ever Read by Jesus
- The Bible, Western Culture, Science, and Why They Can’t Work Together
- Why I Read More Than the Bible
I always enjoy a good chat ;) If you want to get ahold of me? Here are some ways that you can:
- Twitter – I tweet about God, coffee, and my thoughts.
- Email – You can email me using the Contact form.